- Rubber-insulated flexible cable H07 RN-F according to VDE 0282 Part 4, HD 22.4 S3 ZZ IEC 60245-4
- Temperature range -30° C to +60° C
- Permissible operating temperature at the conductor +60° C
- Rated voltage U0/U 450/750 V
- Max. permissible operating voltages of three-phase and single-phase AC systems U0/U 476/825 V DC systems U0/U 619/1238 V
- Test voltage 2500 V
- Permanent tensile load max. 15 N/mm2 taking the total copper cross-section into account
- Minimum bending radius fixed: 4x cable diameter guided via rollers: 7.5x cable diameter on reels: 5 to 7x cable diameter
- Testing of behaviour after outside effects
- Fire behaviour according to DIN VDE 0482 Part 265-2-1/EN 50265-2-1/IEC 60332-1 (complying with DIN VDE 0472 Part 804 Test Mode B)
- Ozone resistance of insulating sleeves according to DIN VDE 0472 Part 805, Test Mode A or Part 805 A1, Test Mode C
- Stranded copper wire, bright or tinned, fine wires according to DIN VDE 0295 Kl. 5, BS 6360 cl. 5, IEC 60228 or HD 383
- Rubber wire insulation El4 according to DIN VDE 0282 Part 1
- Insulating wall thickness according to DIN VDE 0282 Part 4
- Wire marking according to DIN VDE 0293 or HD 186
- Wire colours
- up to 5 wires: single-coloured
- 6 and more wires: black, with imprinted numbers
- 3 wires and more: with yellow/green earthed conductor
- 2 wires: without yellow/green earthed conductor
- Wires with optimum lengths of lay stranded in layers
- Outer jacket of rubber EM 2 according to DIN VDE 0282 Part 1 (NEOPRENE ®1)
- Jacket wall thickness according to DIN VDE 0282 Part 4, jacket colour: black
The insulation of a single-conductor jacketed cable is black. When used as earthed conductor the ends are yellow/green or light blue when used as central conductor.
Heavy rubber-insulated flexible cables for medium mechanical loads in dry, humid and wet rooms as well as outdoors and in agricultural buildings. They are used for equipment in business enterprises, e.g. large kettles, heating plates, portable lamps, electric tools such as drilling machines, circular saws and do-it-yourself equipment as well as for portable motors or machines at building sites.
The cables are also suitable for fixed surface installation, in non-permanent buildings and bunkhouses. They may also be laid directly on lifting gear components and machines.
When fixed and protected inside conduits or equipment and when used as rotor connection cable of motors they can be operated at a rated voltage of up to 1000 V AC or 750 V DC (fault to ground).
When used in tracked vehicles, the operating DC voltage may be up to 900 V (fault to ground).
Approved for installation in potentially explosive areas according to DIN VDE 0165.
- Influences of the weather
|No. of wires
|Outer dia. mm
|2 x 1
|2 x 1,5
|2 x 2,5
CE = The product complies with the EC Low-Voltage Directive 72/23/EWG or 93/68/EW